FIBRANgyps are basic elements suitable for installation with stud partitions, lining systems and ceilings:
1 ) Plasterboards:
- stud partitions and ceilings of dry spaces (quality A),
- stud partitions and ceilings of moist spaces (quality H),
- stud partitions and ceilings with higher fire safety requirements (quality F),
- thin, flexible boards for creative interior design.
2 ) Fillers, gypsum based adhesives with different reaction times.
3 ) Metal profiles for stud partitions and ceilings
FIBRANgyps gypsum boards used in the construction industry are manufactured in accordance with the harmonized European standard EN 520: Gypsum boards. The EN 520 standard specifies different types of gypsum boards according to their technical characteristics. The most important types of boards are:
- Tip A standard gypsum board,
- Tip F fire resistant gypsum board,
- Tip H reduced water absorption gypsum board,
- Tip I higher surface hardness gypsum board.